The DM-PTC-TP-3000 is a pan/tilt controller that allows operators to perform the following functions: It controls camera function such as pan, tilt, zoom, and focus. Sets and calls camera preset position. Activates pre-programmed grouped presets, touring and grouped sequences. The built-in 3.5″ TFT LCD is used to display current status as well as to provide a menu system for setting operational parameters. The DM-PTC-TP-3000 is designed for desktop operations. The interface connectors are located in the Junctions Box on the outer of the unit.
- Recalls up to 255 cameras from one keyboard
- Multiple protocol supported in each channel (Pelco D, DRX-502)
- Preset position control
- Variable manual control speed from 1°/sec to 90°/sec
- Maximum speeds are proportional to zoom ratio
- Recalls programmed guard tours from each dome camera.
- Recalls Auto-Swing from selected dome camera.
- Built-in Graphic LCD monitor with blue backlit screen.
- Programmable user preferences. (preset, tour, group, etc)
- User password support
- Support DVR protocol
- Easy upload programmed data via serial communication port of computer.
- Slave Keyboard support.