My ports are blocked and I have Static IP, still can’t see remotely…. What can I do?
When you have an Static IP Address that was assigned by your ISP please follow the next steps to fix your problem.
1. Find out what are your Static IP Address Settings.
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Subnet mask: 255.255.245.245
Default Gateway: 18.104.22.168
DNS 1 : 22.214.171.124
DNS2 : 126.96.36.199
2. Now go to the DVR NETWORK SETTINGS and put an Static IP Address in the settings.
To get to the DVR Network Settings please refer to your Users Manual.
3. Once you have put the IP address in to the DVR you may now try the DVR Software Client to connect to it remotely or if the DVR supports Web server you just need to type the IP address in the address bar of an Internet Explorer.
4. If the problem continues please Contact your ISP regarding the Opening of the necessary port that the DVR requires to do a remote view. See DVR manual to see what ports you will need to open.
5. It’s Recommended that you Enable the DMZ service or Server (depending or router ) in your router.
6. You are Done =)