When it comes to security DVR capture cards, Geovision is the name everybody is looking for. The DM-CC-GV1120/8 is a Pro-Grade Security DVR board offering quality for low budget. It supports up to 8 video channels with a crystal clear high-res picture quality, 480 FPS playback and a maximum 120 frames per second recording plus 8 channels of audio. The high compression MPEG4 and H.264 CODEC provides more recording time with same size hard disk drive. The built-in video motion detector logic helps the DVR system from storing unnecessary video.
- 8 channel video input
- 8 channel audio input
- 480 fps display frame rate
- 120 fps record frame rate
- Full D1, Half D1, CIF Resolution
- Compression: MPEG4, H.264
- TV Output (RCA x1)
- Microsoft Windows XP /Vista Compatible
*Note: DM-CC-GV1120/8 is currently not compatible with VIA series and ATI series chipset motherboards !
There is also a 4 Channel Geovision Card using the Same technology
The DM-DV-APO264/16 features the industry’s first full-scale Real-Time 16Ch H.264 hardware compression standalone DVR. According to extensive laboratory and field testing, recorded data based on H.264 is 4.5 times smaller than typical MPEG-4, or 3 times smaller than conventional MPEG-4 codec. The hardware codec of DM-DV-APO264/16 truly is superior in all aspects of performance, delivering your experience through remote PC access or DSP-based H.264 services or smart phone are phenomenal.
It also Comes In 4 Channels & 8 Channels
- 16 Channel Video Inputs / 1 Channel Audio Input
- H.264 hardware-based codec for superior video compression
- Real-Time 16 Channel display at 480 FPS / IPS Total
- Customizable Channel Rotation Delay
- Supports Hi-resolution VGA monitors and 16 channel loop back composite monitors
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection (VMD)
- Audio, Alarm I/O & RS-232, RS-485 PTZ Camera Interface
- Local backup via USB-based storage media or CD/DVD writer
- SATA interface for high-speed reliable recording on HDD
- Wide system integration (SI) capabilities
- User-friendly OSD operation with 15 languages support
- Web-based H.264 surveillance client software or Web Services
- Feature-rich remote management & surveillance software
Integrated Remote System
- Web-based surveillance anywhere
- Microsoft Windows XP (and Higher )
- Remote management
- Remote monitoring
- Remote playback
- Remote search
- Remote backup
Motion Detection in surveillance was design to optimize the recording and storage in surveillance system and security DVR. Video motion detection (VMD) is a way of defining and comparing activity in a scene by analyzing frames captured from the security cameras, and analyzing differences in a series of frame images. This functionality is usually built in to the DVR and not to the security camera, as most people think. Motion detection zones can help define area in the picture which will trigger the recordings, the zone selection or masking can let you to define areas of the screen where you want to detect or ignore visual changes.
Security DVR (digital video recorder) systems
Most security DVR and surveillance system, there are cameras connected to a DVR, which performs the capturing of images and recording them to a hard drive from each security camera video stream. Motion Recording allows the security DVR to decrease the amount of recorded video, and optimize the recordings by recording only when motion activates, this technology use motion in a specific area of the image as a search term when searching for events. When a change between the frames is detected the DVR will capture and record the frames to the hard drive and will stop recording after number of seconds after the motion stops. Motion recording optimize hard drive storage and is benefit the user when searching recorded event. You can easily detect and search a recorded event during night time when you don’t need to watch whole night recording to find if there was any activity at night, so it’s simplifies activity searches in recorded material.